Train your teams and ensure your tanks are working properly.
Supported by its after-sales service, Charlatte Réservoirs and its technicians can propose:
- Technical advice on the correct installation and commissioning of our products backed up by documentation and different technical specifications.
- On-site technical support and assistance to commission these accumulators.
- Identification and sale of all spare parts making up our different product ranges.
- On-site support to replace these different parts, replace bladders, levelling equipment, etc.
- Technical training courses on-site or in classrooms for the commissioning and maintenance elements of our products, etc.
- On-site pressure readings and data acquisition of our water hammer protection tanks to validate their operation and network protection.
- Interventions to perform periodical on-site inspections and preparations for ten-yearly reclassification of our pressure equipment